Hi. I’m Annamieka Davidson, LMT, and Nourish Integrative Massage is my private practice.
Are you ready to feel better?
Check in with your neck and shoulders. Tuck your chin back a little bit to take the weight off your neck. Feel your spine supporting you, and follow the length of it down to your seat. Feel your feet on the ground. Wiggle your toes. Take a deep breath in, and as you exhale, let go of any tension you may have noticed during this quick scan of your body.
Is there any tension that remains? Or pain?
Bring that tension in here and leave it on the table. Massage is effective at unwinding the source of that tension and pain. To put it simply: after a massage, you will feel better. Much better, in fact, you might stand a little taller, your skin will glow, and your body will thank you. It is absolutely beautiful to witness this transformation.
I make your massage all about you. If you have pain, we will address it. If you’ve been injured, we will develop an effective treatment plan that supports your healing process. If you are looking for restoration, relaxation, and an increased sense of well-being, I’m your gal. I take my role as a healer seriously and I hold a strong and supportive space for you as a client. I will become your advocate and you can count on me to be an enthusiastic and nurturing part of your health care team.
I trained in massage therapy at the East West College of Healing Arts and I specialize in Myofascial Release, and Deep Tissue therapies. My style is nurturing and effective at addressing pain. I develop anatomically specific treatment plans unique to your needs based upon your health history, palpation, and postural analysis. I’m a very big anatomy geek and I love to share my passion for health and healing. I have a Bachelor’s Degree (BFA) in fine art and premedical sciences from the University of Oregon. I’m a cancer survivor but I prefer to say “thriver.” My fascination with human health has led me to study massage, apprentice in clinical western herbalism, volunteer abroad with surgical teams, and dissect human cadavers. I’m always learning. I’ve worked in free clinics, hospitals, and social service agencies in Oregon, Mexico, and Guatemala. I’m fluent in Spanish (and English). I’m thrilled to have my own private practice in Portland and it is my delight to provide massage and bodywork to support you in your transformative healing process.
Wellness Massage Pricing:
Single session rates: Credit Cards Accepted. Cash and Check too.
~prices reflect payment at time of service
- 20 minutes – $25
- 60 minutes – $75
- 90 minutes – $100
Purchase a Three-Pack and Save
Save $25 when you purchase a package of three wellness treatments. (does not apply to 20-min treatments)
- Package of three 60-minute treatments – $200
- Package of three 90-minute treatments – $275
Medical Massage and Insurance Billing:
Medical massage is a different service from wellness massage. Medical massage is focused treatment addressing a known diagnosis, as determined and prescribed by your doctor. As your medical massage therapist, I will coordinate care with your health care team to ensure we are working together to provide the best treatment for your injuries. Medical massage includes extensive charting and assessment to track your care and implement thorough treatment plans. I will bill your insurance directly so you can focus on getting well.
- Massage Therapy 97124 – $50/unit
- Manual Therapy 97140 – $55/unit
Hours and Location:
- Massage studio location: Located inside the historic Ford Building on SE 11th and Division St. 2505 SE 11th Ave, Suite 272 Portland OR 97202
- Hours: Open by appointment Tuesday-Friday. First available appointment begins at 9:00am. Last available appointment begins at 6:30pm.
- Parking: Visitor parking lot located on the South side of the Ford Building off of SE 11th Ave. If you have an extra 5-10 minutes I recommend parking in beautiful Ladd’s Addition amidst the giant old trees and rose gardens. On-street parking is available in the neighborhoods near the Ford building to the North and East but please be aware of posted restrictions.
- Please Note: There is construction on Division St. and the new MAX light rail line nearby. The train tracks cross SE 11th and 12th near the building. Avoid crossing the train tracks at peak traffic hours.
- Inside the building, access the second floor via the stairs or elevator. Studio 272 is located at the very west end of the building. Visit the restroom on your way down the hall and then continue on down until you find my reception area at the very end of the hall.
- It’s a unique space: This bright, airy massage studio is also my painting studio. It is in a vibrant mixed-use building and the train passes nearby. On a sunny day the southwestern exposure provides a rare treat and bathes the treatment room in sunshine. During certain times of day (about 11am-2pm in the winter) the massage table will be bathed in sunlight. When rain pelts the windows I like to use my soothing moist heat packs and warm blankets and make things very cozy for you during your treatment.
Massage is the perfect gift!
Gift certificates available in any amount.
Contact me via phone or email. I will mail a beautiful gift certificate right away. It is such an honor for me to take care of your friends and family.
Massage when you need it most!
- On-site massage available at your hospital, care facility, business, or residence. References required.
- Contact me to discuss your unique circumstances.
- Travel fee for on-site massage is $50
- Established clients in the hospital may have the travel fee waived